WHAT’S FRESH THIS WEEK?
Beets, Blueberries, Eggplant, Tomatoes, Beans, Fennel, Napa Cabbage, Garlic, Broccoli, Onions, Zucchini, Summer Squash, Green Bell Peppers, Cucumbers, Carrots, Green Onions, Kale, Lettuce, Herbs (Basil, Italian Parsley, Cilantro, Thai Basil, Holy Basil, Thyme, Mint, Dill)
Whole, frozen chickens are available again! They were processed July 9th. Chickens are between 4-8 pounds, and therefore will range in price from $22-$44. Please indicate the number of chickens. Please indicate your size preference of chickens (somewhere between 4-8 pounds) – we can’t guarantee they will be that size, but we will try.
Please place you order by 9am on Monday. Each week we will have a specific link that you need to follow to view our ordering form. This link is available to view on our website and through our email list. The link will change each week. After placing your order, you can click to save the link (if you need to make changes to your order).
(*Please order by Monday, July 23 by 9:00am)
Link to order: https://goo.gl/forms/O7cwUgwc6a3cqj1W2
MEAT order form: https://goo.gl/forms/S4ea7Qli38GCfMj33
(We now have a separate order form if you are interested in ordering frozen whole chicken or beef)
The locations for picking up your order:
Our farm: N6370 Niedfeldt Rd., Bangor, 3:00-6:00
Onalaska: Once Upon a Child Retail Store, 3:30-7:00 (CSA members only)
La Crosse: King St. Tax & Bookkeeping parking lot, 4:00-5:30
Sparta: Water St., 4:30-5:30
Black River Falls: 916 Monroe St., 4:15-5:30
Reminders: We are changing a few things with our online market (also called direct orders).
1. The ordering deadline will now be Monday at 9:00am.
2. Our weekly email will now come out on Friday mornings.
3. We are starting a custom CSA program this year, in which our CSA members choose exactly what they want in their CSA boxes. They pick from this list and create a custom box. Our CSA members will have first priority in picking produce that may be limited. If you are interested in joining our CSA we still have room:
4. Pick up locations will be listed on the order form. If you are new to ordering, I will send you additional information about the pick up sites.
5. Cash and check are accepted, or if you are in the Custom CSA, then you have credit to use for produce.
As always, Thank you for your support!
~Kyle Zenz, 608.386.8066
Old Oak Family Farm